verbally abuses and intimidates police - women lawyer explains


Chennai-A woman lawyer has explained what happened in a viral video of her fight when she was fined for driving in a car without a mask in Chennai.

 During the curfew, the car which was damaged at the signal was diverted by the traffic police.  The woman was fined Rs 500 for not wearing a helmet.
He then arrived in a BMW car to call the woman's mother. He threatened the policeman who was there, "Mavane, I will strip you of your uniform."

 The video is viral. A case was registered against the woman and her daughter. The woman's lawyer interviewed Vikatan about what really happened at the scene and why she screamed aggressively.
 

 Mother and daughter are lawyers. Both were interviewed. In it daughter Preethi says I went to buy medicine for my mother. My car was turned over by the police. They told me to park my car saying I was going to buy medicine to ask Boringan where I was.

 I was immediately told to show all the documents. However they were fined. The wing sir came unknowingly and told me to take the uterus and go home. I was immediately fined Podathinga sir, all of our family were lawyers and he spoke to me singularly and asked if I knew.

 A policeman who came to my mother asked in the wrong sense if I should show off my uniform. That’s when Mom got angry and scolded her with a bad bad word. Immediately the brother came and made peace. Then the police sent us too. Only one policeman then said, "Look how Irudi has viralised this video and made you ugly.

 Preeti's mother told me not to harass people. I asked the old woman if she could behave like this. The police can do their duty. There was nothing wrong with that, my daughter was turned away, fined, and then why did she speak in the singular without being sent home? I was told to bodi, so I said boda. The video they took was totally focused on me.

 I put on the mask and got out of the car. How to speak with a mask? I was wrong to say booth. I agree. The lawyer asked if it was a big horn, and they said we had studied law too. I immediately finished you Plus 2 and got training. But I said we have been studying law for 5 years and when all this is being said, someone asks me if you want to take off my uniform and I ask you to take off this uniform and come on.
 
 This made me angry and I screamed. Then another policeman told us to go home, but I don't know who took this video, and when I told him I was taking the video, someone said yes. Barudi put up this video while I was getting in the car and challenged what I was doing. I said do whatever you want. They tease me and put up a lot of memes. What will they do if they happen to be at home tomorrow in a similar situation? They put up memes misrepresenting the way I grew up, saying it was like slandering your mother

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu